METALUBE - 97
Drawing Lubricant / Compound
METALUBE 97 is a specialty lubricant with high EP Additives, which facilitate severe draw by providing vapour cushion between the metal and the die. The generation of such vapour cushion is important to high speed draw of steel and SS for preventing the metal to metal contact and extending tool and die life.
METALUBE 97 contains free sulphur, Chlorine and oil soluble Polymers as EP Additive.
Cold Pilgering, Metal Tube Drawing, Speciality Lubrication
To be used without any dilution. Ready to use application.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Specialty Lubrication for drawing
* Having very good EP properties
* Ideal for cold Pilgering
* Offers maximum reduction per pass
* Lower wear on Mandrel and die
* Good cooling and reduction of frictional heat
* Good draw ability
* Easy clean-ability with alkaline / solvent cleaners
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA:
Appearance : Light yellow to Amber
Specific Gravity @ 200C : 1.2